On Valentine’s Day I thought I’d share a new bump pic…
I’m am GROWING bigger by the week and loving every minute of it!
Baby is healthy and kicking so sweetly in there and it’s so very precious!
Hubs and I are surprising the boys at school today with a special lunch and then
we are attending their class parties this afternoon!
We are going to make cake pops after school and then head to their basketball practice.
After the boys go to bed hubs is making me a candlelight dinner for two!
So excited for today and being able to share the ‘LOVE DAY’ with my most favorite loves!
It’s also Thankful Thursday so here are my ‘Thankful Fors’
Jesus’ perfect love and His example of love
This healthy baby in my womb
Friends & Family
A comfortable house and place to rest
And fun Valentine’s Day Craft to do with your kiddos!
Paper Love Bugs
What you’ll need:
- Empty toilet paper tube
- Pink paper
- Pipe cleaners
- Pen, maker, crayons, or pencil
How to make it:
- Paint or cover an empty toilet tube with pink paper to make the body of the bug.
- Cut two hearts from construction paper.
- Attach these with tape or glue on either side of the body.
- Encourage your child to draw a face on the top of the tube. Pipe cleaners make great antennae.
- Write a cute message on the wings such as “Valentine, you make my heart flutter.”